Only Rust Check puts TWO products on your vehicle!
Classic Rust Check in the doors and the main body of the vehicle and Coat & Protect on the underside.
Coat & Protect is a thicker undercarriage gel that offers better wash resistance and protection for the area that needs it the most.
All Cars &
Mini Vans, Large SUVs & Pickup Trucks
Large Trucks & Sprinter Vans
*Plus applicable taxes. Price subject to change without notice.
Every Rust Treatment Includes:
All Exterior Metal Trim & Electrical Connections and Components
Rust Check is a premier automobile body panel protectant that has been used successfully since 1973. It is a light liquid product that is applied inside body sections as a pressurized spray.
Crevice areas hidden inside body sections, such as joints, folds, seams, and spot welds therein are the places where corrosion starts and spreads from. Rust Check has the light liquid consistency and the active additives necessary to penetrate deeply into and protect the many vulnerable crevices found in today’s vehicles.
Rust Check protects metals by displacing moisture and treating the surfaces with highly effective corrosion inhibitors. The corrosion inhibitors form an adsorbed (bonded) layer on the metal surfaces. This microscopic layer acts like a series of tiny umbrellas, shielding the surfaces from water molecules. Just as a car battery will not work without its electrolyte, metal corrosion will not occur if moisture does not contact the metal.
What is Coat & Protect?
Rust Check Coat & Protect is premium vehicle undercarriage protectant. Rust Check Coat & Protect can be thought of as a thicker version of Rust Check, with good adhesion and wash resistance, making it ideal for exposed undercarriage areas, Coat & Protect eliminates dripping from the undercarriage, but does not harden; it is self-healing, won’t crack or peel, and can be applied to both new and used vehicles. Coat & Protect is a premium product that contains a very high percentage of the same type of effective corrosion inhibitors used in Rust Check.
Used together in the Rust Check Two Product Process, Rust Check Coat & Protect and Rust Check provides premium quality protection, tailored to the different environments encountered by the different areas of your vehicle.
Did you know Rust Check…
- Is a unique formula that penetrates into every crevice and seam, actually bonding to metal to displace and lock out moisture in critical rust-prone areas.
- Cleans and protects your electrical system to ensure worry free operation year after year.
- Prevents door lock “freeze up” and lubricates moving parts such as power window and door mechanisms.
- Penetrates and lubricates nuts and bolts to prevent them from seizing.
- Helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles and ensures hinges and cables operate smoothly.
- Dispels water, so it can be applied at any time of the year, in any type of weather, when it’s convenient for you.
- Has a proven reputation for total protection and will enhance the resale value of your vehicle.